Station Manager Paris Airports
• Number of employees: 35 (2 stations);
• 4 days in Charles de Gaulle area, 1 day per week in Orly;
• Reporting to: Area Manager MRO Europe;
• P&L responsibility: 3,5 million USD (with potential of 5 m).
• Manage P&L and monthly profitability;
• Inspirational daily leadership and -development of team;
• Safety culture and behavior;
• Customer satisfaction (existing relationship management);
• Efficiency in repair, turnover, repair shop, tools, parts and inventory;
• Change management (i.e. introduction of flex workers).
The Station Manager’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
• The overall running of the repair shop facility including ensuring all work on aircraft components is performed to the standards specified and the procedures stated in aviation regulations and OEM requirements;
• People management;
• Maintaining staffing levels, including hire and performance management of local staff (including flexible);
• Ensuring there are adequate spares holdings for facilities operations;
• Safety awarenes;
• Achieving operational KPI’s and budgets;
• Quoting/estimating repair work to customers;
• Stock control;
• Comparison of actual vs. monthly forecast in sales and cost targets, reporting.
- Bachelor degree in business economics or comparable;
- 5+ years practical experience, preferably in maintenance/repair organizations, or operations/inventory management;
- 3+ years supervisory experience;
- French and English;
- Solid knowledge of employee relation laws and workplace regulations;
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial;
- And “most important”: positive energy!
- Attractive remuneration package including bonus;
- Make a tangible difference with a small team;
- Contribute to ambitions growth plans of the company;
- Future (international) promotions chances!
Interested in this challenging role? Recruitment is executed on an exclusive basis by Q-logic search agency. Please contact Paul de Fouw, Partner @ Q-logic, mobile +31 6 54907977 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through www.q-logic.nl -> candidates -> vacancies.