Senior Financial Manager - Specialist IFRS
For the business of my client I'm looking for a Senior Financial Manager, specialist in IFRS. As a Senior Financial Manager you will be responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies and preparing and/or assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end closings. You will also be responsible for the guidance of (Junior) Financial Managers, to help them develop and support them. If you have a widespread interest in the world behind corporate structures, knowledge in IFRS and a team player mentality than you are the one I'm looking for!
You will be:
- responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies;
- responsible for the guidance of (Junior) Financial Managers as you will help them develop in te clients' expanding organization;
- preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, assist in transactions and take care of cash management requirements;
- liaising with their (international) clients, other offices and business partners in order to prepare financial statements and analyze financial and fiscal data for internal and external reporting;
- the main contact person for their clients and work in close cooperation with client directors, corporate lawyers and legal and/or financial assistants;
- responsible for various administrative and other additional tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements;
- able to take place in project teams and make impact in the organization.
- master's degree in Economics, Accounting or Business Administration;
- at least five years of experience in international relevant accounting positions, audit, ideally within international accounting offices or multinationals;
- at least five years IFRS knowledge and the practical business understanding necessary to ensure interpretation of IFRS and translation into practice;
- knowledge and experience with complex consolidation;
- highly analytical and pragmatic professional with advanced problem solving skills;
- accounting experience with public entities is a pre;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluent written and spoken English;
- highly analytical and pragmatic professional with advanced problem-solving skills;
- be able to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- Noord - Holland