Project Manager Engineering
This pharmaceutics company is based in The Netherlands and is looking for a Project Manager Engineering. This Project Manager is part of the Engineering Team and reports to the Manager Engineering. The Engineering department consists of technical project managers (6) and engineers who supports the EPD manufacturing activities and is responsible for all technical changes and capital planning on site. The site consists of 3 different API production locations, central utilities, Labs, Waste water treatment plant.
The Project Manager is responsible for scheduling, estimating, executing, commissioning, validation and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budget. Reporting project status and ensuring quality throughout the project life cycle are central to this position. Projects range from projects within Pharmaceutical and Biological laboratories, chemical API production and Biological API production facilities.
- leading small- and mid sized multi-disciplinary projects as a Technical Project Leader;
- participating in large scale projects as discipline lead within the project teams;
- keep technical standards up to date and advice projects accordingly.
- you have at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, automation;
- and >10 yrs experience in Engineering & Project management in a preferably Pharmaceutical API production environment.
- demonstrate strong project management skills and the proven ability to manage projects;
- have the ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve simple and complex technical issues, draw conclusions and evaluate alternatives and initiate corrective actions;
- strive for continuous improvement;
- have good organizational and planning skills;
- value collaboration, decisiveness, and persuasion;
- can anticipate, innovate, build, deliver results;
- are fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
The company provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.