Our client is a pan-European specialist investor and asset manager of light industrial real estate that has grown rapidly since its initial investment in 2017. With over 100 staff in the future and existing assets in five major European economies, this will be a truly pan-European platform.
- IT Roadmap Execution, through coaching and hands-on execution of IT Demand through Flex’s CHEF Collaboration Framework;
- Ensure that all technology projects and products have named Stakeholders and Product Owners;
- Ensure that project user stories have direct traceability to test case results for each project;
- Ensure that all client IT demand is maintained as best practice in JIRA;
- Ensure all critical projects have project plans, risk/issue logs and escalation processes;
- Align multiple teams across the company and ensure appropriate engagement;
- Escalate and follow through on project risks and remediation actions;
- Management and Quality Assurance;
- Ensure that all changes to business applications and IT infrastructure and managed through a formal change management process using JIRA.
- At least 5 years experience with project management of information technology deployments, migrations and integrations;
- At least 5 years experience with various solution development frameworks;
- At least 3 years Business Analyst and business modelling experience;
- At least 3 years experience and proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel;
- Project Management experience with PMI / PRINCE 2 certifications;
- Agile experience;
- Strong Teaching / Coaching Skills / Leadership Skills;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
A challenging position within a growing and international company. IT has a strategic position within the company. Salary is between the 80-140K.
- Noord - Holland
- Zuid - Holland
inRegio Apeldoorn Enschede