- Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements;
- managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities;
- ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged;
- leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalogue management and manufacturing;
- representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team;
- Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles;
- Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation;
- cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs;
- driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanics, Precision Mechanics, Mechatronics. Electronics, Chemistry or Physics
- Five years in high tech environment, preferably with experience in Manufacturing Engineering closely ;
- Trained and experienced with quality systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch as well;
- Team player, self-starter with very good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Result driven with excellent coordination skills;
- Likes to work in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- All above based on solid knowledge and experience in engineering.
A high tech work environment where you will work on the newest technologies. Projects with depth and a lot of challenge. In addition to attractive primary and secondary employment conditions, we invest in your personal development!