Lead Software Developer (Amsterdam area)
We’re looking for someone who can lead the software development of our particle detection cameras. You will be helping our customers by making their detectors faster, and more catered to their needs.
- a Bsc or MSc degree;
- 3+ years’ experience in development of medium sized software applications;
- experience working with C++ and Java;
- experience with concurrent programming for high data throughput;
- experienced in the use of TDD and unit testing;
- understanding of user Interface design and implementation;
- experience working with Rust, Qt, Linux, Windows is a plus;
- experience with optimization, statistics, mathematics, physics, visualization techniques is
- affinity with scientific customers, physics, or electronics is a plus;
- strong verbal communication skills in English.
- 32 - 40 hours a week;
- an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth;
- being part of a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- work in a challenging international environment.
- Noord - Holland