Lead Data Manager
The organization is part of a large, international investment and real estate company. A new component is being set up in the Netherlands. This component will operate completely independently. The IT department and the Data Management will also have to be fully structured.
As the Lead Data Manager you connect and implement the various Data Management disciplines with each other. You are a member of the Data Governance Board and part of the IT department. You will report to the Enterprise Data Architect (EDA) and work closely with the Data Warehouse and BI team(s).
- makes proposals for establishing and continuously improving the data management practice based on the IT and business strategy;
- responsible for setting up, implementing and maintaining the data management processes, organization and policies as well as initial implementation of supportive systems;
- chairman of the data governance board, reporting on data management KPI’s and program execution;
- responsible for training the organization on data management, explaining key processes, responsibilities and demonstration of the data management system;
- managing the definition owners in the business lines that are accountable for defining and maintaining the definitions of data / business data glossary;
- managing the data stewards / application owners that are the administrators of certain data areas, systems or data warehouses assigned to them;
- handle escalations on urgent and important data matters (security & privacy, data quality);
- accountable for the formal approval and publication of all data definitions;
- accountable for setting up and managing the meta data on data (this includes format, quality requirement, mapping to other glossaries/dictionaries, privacy classification and usage of a particular field).
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- minimum 5 years of experience with data management;
- knowledge and experience with the DAMA / DMBOK® framework;
- knowledge of tooling and tools in the field of data management and data quality;
- knowledge of data related regulations (legal & compliance);
- experience in real-estate and asset management is an advantage.
A challenging position within a growing and international company. IT has a strategic position within the organization. Salary is between 70-120K.
- Noord - Holland
- Zuid - Holland