Junior Accounting Associate
Financial Accounting & Reporting:
• ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs;
• day to day accounting such as, bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation, etc.;
• assist in preparation of supporting schedules – loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.;
• assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns;
• assist in preparation of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments;
• assist consolidations and sub-consolidations;
• preparation of Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements;
• intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
• assistance to the (interim) audit process, ensuring completion on a timely basis.
Asset Management, Acquisitions & Sales Support:
• support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
• support in monitoring operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments.
• assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
• liaison with 3rd party property managers and finance teams across Europe;
• ad hoc project work.
• knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS
• fluent in either English. French, German, Spanish or Dutch is a plus;
• dynamic personality with a desire to lead, learn, mentor and drive processes;
• excellent communication skills with varied stakeholders;
• Yardi experience is a plus;
• willing to relocate to Luxembourg.