HR Officer interim
Our client is the world’s leading Cloud provider of Microsoft Azure and Dynamics Services with 15 years of experience and several offices around the world in the US, Europe and Asia. They are a growing team of technology passionate people with over 30 nationalities from all over the world who make cloud technology work for great companies.
- allow all employees to be able to work with great energy, an inspiring environment and user-friendly tools;
- help our employees with any questions about employment benefits, such as pension, vacation days, illness, visa, payroll and much more;
- assist in the recruitment process getting the best talent in;
- enjoy providing our applicants a great candidate experience;
- keep our Applicant Tracking System (Homerun) up-to-date;
- arrange and conduct interviews and prepare job offers;
- coordinating with the sales manager about collecting the mid/end-year reviews;
- discussing the HR report for priorities with the HR team and CEO;
- give our new hires the best start possible by creating arranging onboarding logistics, welcoming them into the company on their first day, etc. (employment contracts, security documents, IND process, 30% ruling etc.);
- streamlining the process of offboarding, assisting with the audit and taking care of promotions, birthdays and other celebrations.
- HBO+ degree preferebly in HRM;
- 2-4 years work experience in a similar job rule;
- available as per 1 november, 3 or 4 days a week (during a 4,5 month period).
- you are an excellent communicator and have a full command of the Dutch and English language;
- you are flexible and stress resistant;
- others describe you as accurate, a self-starter and someone with a positive attitude.
Josje van der Niet
- Noord - Holland