Functional Application Manager (Oracle eBS)
As a functional application manager, you Will be part of the department ‘business and transformation’ where you report back your activities to its manager. You will be supporting the users of the application and the corresponding issues that will occur. Herewith you’ll be in daily contact with the end users and furthermore advice on requests that follow from the feedback of the user organisation. Daily activities include:
- reach out to our business partners to investigate how our client can go to the next level;
- pro-actively monitor the correct functioning of the systems (Oracle eBSand OFC);
- when issues occur, you seek for the solution, and persevere until the issue is solved;
- deliver first line support towards the end users;
- serve as the linking pin towards the second line support organization;
- managing (strict) deadlines and implementing new ways of working while keeping everything organised.
- expert knowledge of Oracle eBS and Oracle Fusion cloud (G/L module) (APRO is a plus);
- main focus within Oracle eBS will be on Logistics, Finance and user management;
- either a bachelor in IT or grown to this level with experience;
- experience within a Functional Management organisation;
- proven experience in implementing new processes and further process optimisation is a plus;
- profound knowledge of ITIL;
- a fluent level of English and preferably Dutch;
- expert in closing the gap between the end users and technical experts.
Salary is between 45-60K a year and other benefits will be provided. With over 11,000 employees, our client is an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. As they highly value their employees, they offer all the staff generous opportunities for personal development.