Digital Product Manager IoT
Due to the introduction of IoT in the organisation, we are looking for a Digital Product Manager to shape the future of digital offering. You will work in a cross functional growth team together with digital partners, software engineers and data scientist to build new digital products for elevated growth.
Based on the IoT solutions, you will craft hypothesis, build business ideas, test and release various products that will drive benefits and enhance customer intimacy. You will work at Schiphol and work close with the growth team in the USA, Asia, as well as our digital operational team in Europe.
Key elements of the role include;
- own the product and process vision and lead road-mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution and commercial product roll-out strategy;
- complete and maintain global IoT benchmarking activities and pricing proposals;
- prepare technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with our IT organization in an agile setup;
- lead sounding and consolidation of business requirements from various stakeholders and customers in the aviation industry to develop use cases;
- design user journey's and processes with business stakeholders;
- use data to discover opportunities, track product performance and support decision-making in bringing new products on the market;
- ensure product delivery and orchestration of a successful launch across the globe.
- A degree in engineering, science, business, economics or related field;
- +3 years hands-on experience with product or growth management;
- strong analytical ability with consumer data/research, product/opportunity assessment, testing and evaluation;
- strong project management skills;
- you have a good understanding of IoT technologies;
- experience leading a cross functional team;
- collaboration with relevant team players like engineers, designers and data scientists are a bonus;
- highly motivated, capable of working in a self-driven, entrepreneurial environment;
- excellent written communication and presentation skills; English is mandatory.
You will part of a fast growing international Digital IT Team across the world.
- attractive remuneration package including bonus;
- salary all- in between 70-80K;
- contribute to ambitions growth plans of the company;
- willing to travel to other locations.
- Noord - Holland
- Zuid - Holland