Corporate Financial Accountant (32-40 hrs)
Always wanted to work as a Corporate Financial Accountant for a Dutch-serving company with Holding, Financing, Real Estate or Intellectual Property purposes, together with securitization vehicles? You will take seat within a high-end office "vibe" in the heart of the business district (Zuidas) in Amsterdam. Our Client is a global player and privately held company servicing A-brand clients.
Furthermore, the Client is recognized as a company that focusses on human capital and "learning curve" whilst delivering high quality services to their customers.
In this position you will be responsible for the bookkeeping and reporting. You will take seat in a diverse team, consisting of 11 colleagues and you’ll team up with 3 of them.
Furthermore, you will focus on:
- Intercompany reconciliation for national and international entities;
- Recharging costs to other entities;
- Monthly financial closings and reviews;
- VAT reconciliation;
- Assisting with preparing external audits;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Assisting with monthly salary-payments;
- Implementing internal controls.
Needless to say.... but you are always invited to optimize internal efficiency by continuously improving automation and processes :-).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
- Due to the team structure, we prefer to find someone who has between 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excel proficient, and experience with Viewpoint is a nice to have;
- Obviously you have excellent attention to detail and strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch tax- and wages schemes, like the WKR (werkkostenregeling);
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and in English.
- Noord - Holland