Businesss Development Manager Frankrijk
Our Business Development team currently consists of 15 colleagues in the USA, EMEA and APAC regions. It inspires and supports global organizations to create value by incorporating 3D printing into their own manufacturing and design processes.
You will continue to expand our brand credibility through the development of joint marketing showcases with global customers. You will also help boost our sales by developing applications and showcases for existing and soon-to-be-released products. You understand our customer processes. Together with our sales partners around the globe, you’ll sell our products and services in (new) market segments.
You’ll be part of the team and report to the Global Head of Business Development.
Your responsibilities include:
- assist global customers in improving their design or manufacturing processes with 3D printing, as a valuable Business Consultant;
- improve a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- maintain and expand the Ultimaker brand’s credibility and market position;
- maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs, in close conjunction with the Market Intelligence team;
- build business cases and management team presentations, and present these to stakeholders;
- lead the process from site scan to pilot project to global contract;
- create and lead project teams in order to facilitate the implementation of 3D printing in a way that meets the needs of the customer;
- be responsible for the bid process;
- promote printers’ applications by addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives;
- build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
You will be working closely with other departments, such as Marketing, Sales, Market Intelligence, Product Management, and R&D.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams with different stakeholders on joint projects.
- more than 7 years’ experience in an international technical environment;
- proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, Key or Global Account Manager/Consultant, or a relevant commercial role;
- culturally adept in the French professional business environment;
- specific market knowledge, such as manufacturing/engineering, automotive/aerospace, medical, or other markets is a pro;
- strong project management skills;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- good interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and communicate at different levels;
- ability to build rapport;
- a flexible attitude and the capability to work under pressure;
- strong analytical skills and a productive attitude that works towards solutions;
- ability to share your thoughts and work with colleagues from different backgrounds;
- excellent English and French (must), verbally as well as written;
- availability for traveling approximately 70% of your time.
- the opportunity to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- a competitive remuneration package in line with your experience;
- we have an open, family atmosphere, and fun but ambitious work environment;
- we provide a healthy lunch with sandwiches, salads, and a daily special;
- a convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway;
- room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups;
- a monthly get together with drinks, food, raffles, and fun!