Business Process Management Lead
The organization is part of a large, international investment and real estate company. A new component is being set up in the Netherlands. This component will operate completely independently. The IT department will also have to be fully structured.
As part of the IT department you report to the PMO Lead. As BPM lead you work closely with cross-functional and cross-country business stakeholders.
- become the Linking pin between all business representatives to develop process improvement initiatives and ensure alignment across local and central teams;
- develop business process management goals & plan;
- set up business process governance structure;
- create a roadmap for business process improvement;
- identify business process improvement priorities;
- lead business process improvement projects and initiatives;
- define and set policies and standards; Identify BPM practices;
- coordinate work with respective process owners;
- resolve cross-functional issues or escalate as appropriate;
- organizational change management;
- work closely with the PMO lead for alignment on the project and change roadmap;
- work closely with the Data Administrator to align the BPM framework and Data Governance.
- degree qualified (HBO), 4+ years of experience in business process management and / or Business (Process) Analyses
- strong analytical skills
- outstanding communication skills;
- industry experience preferably in real estate or finance and/or consulting experience;
- BPM knowledge and change management skills;
- strong computer literacy with strong MS office skills, BPM tooling;
- team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively.
A challenging position within a growing and international company. IT has a strategic position within the organization. Salary is between 70-100K.
- Noord - Holland
- Zuid - Holland